The Rombit Solutions team is looking for a creative, impact-driven digital marketeer to join the team to help us get visibility online and acquire new customers in our target markets. We make an impact in the world of safety and security by enabling our customers to frictionlessly keep their license to operate and make sure people can go home in full health after their work with a minimum of effort and time.
As a Systems Integrator, our business strategy is based on customer intimacy. This means that we face the customers, understand their needs and propose solutions. So, our marketing strategy is based on real touch points with customers.
- Create and execute well thought-out content calendar & campaign plans.
- Create marketing collateral (copy, video, photo, graphics, testimonials, blogs, …) which can be (re-)used and distributed across channels and audiences. You will inspire us with your ideas, smart tools and quick-wins to help us accelerate.
- Experiment with and make use of the latest tools and technologies for lead generation (SEO, SEA, Social media, email or events)
- Set up, manage and execute various online and offline campaigns
- Analyze the data from campaigns and websites and you adjust where needed.
- Acquire leads and qualified prospects through various channels, nurture these leads through CRM or other automation tools
- Optimize the conversion funnel and continuously experiment with bidding strategies, targeting, messaging, ad creative, and landing pages to drive incremental pipeline
- Support new areas of growth for the company by launching inbound campaigns for new geographies, solutions, and industries
- Organize customer events and participation in professional fairs, seminars, etc.
- 2-4 years of experience, with at least 1 year of experience in a marketing role
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to prioritize based on impact
- Copywriting skills
As a person, you embrace Rombit’s values:
- Be curious: By challenging the status quo & embracing the unknown, we allow ourselves to discover new perspectives
- Be brave: By simply having the balls, we will fix anything
- Be one: By being a close-knit team, we create more valuable solutions for our customers
We offer you...
- Numerous advantages on top of your salary: company car, insurances, bike leasing, eco cheques…
- A personalized training budget, frequent knowledge sharing sessions, and meetups
- Autonomy, openness, trust, and flexibility
- A spot in a self-steering team, with room for your input. The more, the better!
- You’re welcome in our offices in Antwerp Port. Easily accessible by car and we’ll take care of your parking space.
Join us and become a Rombiteer
Rombiteers are as fast and agile as reindeers. They live in groups and thrive in challenging environments. Just as reindeers, Rombiteers are praised for their endurance.
Our values are imperative in our day-to-day acting
- BE CURIOUS: By challenging the status quo & embracing the unknown, we allow ourselves to discover new perspectives.
- BE BRAVE: By simply having the balls, we will fix anything.
- BE ONE: By being a close-knit team, we create more valuable solutions for our customers.