Technical Account Manager
Do you have a strong commercial talent and a flair for technology? Are you eager to learn and to leave your comfort zone? Do you see yourself talking with safety and security experts from large industrial, logistic, and maritime sites in Antwerp? Great, keep reading!
We’re Rombit Technics, we make an impact in the world of safety and security by enabling our customers to frictionlessly keep their license to operate. We make sure people can go home from work in full health with a minimum of effort and time.
Together with the team, you will assist your customers in designing and implementing the right safety and security solutions. Think access control, perimeter security, fire protection, ISPS, SEVESO,... It’s your job to manage and expand a network of happy, future-proof industrial, logistic and maritime customers.
As a Systems Integrator, our business strategy is based on customer intimacy. This means that we face the customers, understand their needs and propose solutions. So, our marketing strategy is based on real touch points with customers.
- Follow-up and expand our existing client database within the industrial, logistic and maritime sector
- Consultative selling/providing advice and insights
- Staying up-to-date with what’s going on in the world of safety and security (technologies, regulations, …)
- Instinctively spot opportunities to grow your customer’s business
- Co-develop strategies to target new clients together with the sales and marketing team
- Work towards and attain closure of deals
- Write inspiring and to the point proposals
- Focus on closing the deal with respect for the customer’s timing and budget
- Work side-by-side with our pre-sales team to validate offers from a technical perspective
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a similar role or have relevant industry experience
- You are willing to step out of your comfort zone
- You are interested in working for (big) industrial clients
- You can create accurate quotations
- You are customer-focused by nature
- You have excellent communication & negotiation skills
- You have a driver’s license
- You are fluent in Dutch; knowledge of English
- As a person, you embrace Rombit’s values:
- Be curious: By challenging the status quo & embracing the unknown, we allow ourselves to discover new perspectives
- Be brave: By simply having the balls, we will fix anything
- Be one: By being a close-knit team, we create more valuable solutions for our customers
We offer you...
- Numerous advantages on top of your salary: company car, insurances, bike leasing, eco cheques…
- A personalized training budget, frequent knowledge sharing sessions, and meetups
- Autonomy, openness, trust, and flexibility
- A spot in a self-steering team, with room for your input. The more, the better!
- You’re welcome in our offices in Antwerp Port. Easily accessible by car and we’ll take care of your parking space.
Join us and become a Rombiteer
Rombiteers are as fast and agile as reindeers. They live in groups and thrive in challenging environments. Just as reindeers, Rombiteers are praised for their endurance.
Our values are imperative in our day-to-day acting
- BE CURIOUS: By challenging the status quo & embracing the unknown, we allow ourselves to discover new perspectives.
- BE BRAVE: By simply having the balls, we will fix anything.
- BE ONE: By being a close-knit team, we create more valuable solutions for our customers.