Safety / Security Trainer/Coach
Do you get excited when training or coaching people? Do you have commercial flair? Keep on reading!
Rombit Technics is looking for a safety and security Trainer / Coach to join our team. We make an impact in the world of safety and security by enabling our customers to frictionlessly keep their license to operate.
As a Safety & Security Trainer / Coach you’ll be the sparring partner and advisor for our clients.
As an experienced trainer / coach you will coach / train at our clients industrial site. You’ll advise our clients about safety and security requirements, make suggestions and design safety specifications.
As a Systems Integrator, our business strategy is based on customer intimacy. This means that we face the customers, understand their needs and propose solutions. So, our marketing strategy is based on real touch points with customers.
- You’ll perform training and Coaching from A-Z. You’ll perform safety audits, consultancy and advisory assignments at our clients.
- You train small groups in terms of internal work equipment: forklift, reach truck, stacker, etc…
- You coach small groups in terms of internal work equipment based on the rombit driver behavior solution. (https://rombit.com/driver-behavior/)
- While classic training is focused on knowledge and skills, Rombit’s Drive provides you actual data of each driver’s safety performance allowing individual coaching. With the Driver Box extension, your drivers receive immediate feedback for out-of-tolerance driving.
- You organize safety research, inventorize risks and look for appropriate prevention measures.
- You have at least 5 year experience in a similar role or have relevant industry experience
- You are interested in working in the domain of Safety & Security at (heavy) industrial sites
- You’re instinctively customer-focused
- You have excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Fluent in Dutch & English
As a person, you embrace Rombit’s values:
- Be curious: By challenging the status quo & embracing the unknown, we allow ourselves to discover new perspectives
- Be brave: By simply having the balls, we will fix anything
- Be one: By being a close-knit team, we create more valuable solutions for our customers
We offer you…
- Numerous advantages on top of your salary: company car, insurances, bike leasing, eco cheques…
- A personalized training budget, frequent knowledge sharing sessions, and meetups
- Autonomy, openness, trust, and flexibility
- A spot in a self-steering team, with room for your input. The more, the better!
- You’re welcome in our offices in Antwerp Port. Easily accessible by car and we’ll take care of your parking space.
Join us and become a Rombiteer
Rombiteers are as fast and agile as reindeers. They live in groups and thrive in challenging environments. Just as reindeers, Rombiteers are praised for their endurance.
Our values are imperative in our day-to-day acting
- BE CURIOUS: By challenging the status quo & embracing the unknown, we allow ourselves to discover new perspectives.
- BE BRAVE: By simply having the balls, we will fix anything.
- BE ONE: By being a close-knit team, we create more valuable solutions for our customers.