Your end-to-end partner
Rombit Solutions takes care of the full life cycle of your safety, security, and automation projects. As a system integrator, we help you coordinate your needs and ideas and guide you from start to finish with our full range of life cycle services.
- Connecting (third party) products, technology, and services into a single solution
- Managing (sub)contractors to get the job done
- Independent, fit-for-purpose, proven, customer-oriented
Our recipe for your success
Convert your ideas into realistic actions and help you navigate (government) compliancy regulations.
From engineering and conceptual design to realization and implementation.
Life cycle Services
Continuous support: maintenance, interventions, spare parts, small adjustments…
Training and coaching
Ongoing development in skills and knowledge to improve your performance.
- We help you in converging your ideas and requirements with (government) compliancy regulations.
- We organize safety and security workshops for your team, resulting in a personalized safety and security masterplan. This masterplan can serve as a very specific guideline for a step-by-step integration of your safety and security measurements.
- As a recognized risk security officer (RSO), we prepare you for security audits of your port facilities security plan (PFSP). In case of emergency, the port facilities security officer (PFSO) function is also available for your company.
We facilitate your project needs according to our proven way of working:
- Engineering: We turn the conceptual design into a file, ready for implementation. This involves the creation of detailed engineering files, partner selection and preparing a project plan, resulting in ‘good for construction’ files.
- Realization: Hardware (electrical, mechanical) combined with software is developed and integrated into a working solution.
- Delivery: On-site installation, configuration and testing is where the solution comes into fruition. A site acceptance test and training shape the final stage of the delivery.
- Project management: One customer, one project team: together we create a successful solution. For this, we follow a proven methodology, covering all aspects of successful project management: cost, time and planning, quality and deliverables, and lastly, risk management.
Every installation is first-rate, well-maintained, and up to date. Therefore, we provide all life cycle services to keep you operational:
- Maintenance: We enclose both preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance to provide the best conditions.
- Interventions: For our end-to-end approach, we offer direct help by working with a ticketing system, providing access to as-built files, and offering 24/7 support, including a hotline.
- Spare parts: Quick and easy access to our spare parts services to guarantee your operations continuity.
- Small adaptations: Changing needs are met with flexibility and minor adaptations can be made in order to enhance operational services
As technology advances and workplace methods and strategies improve, there comes a need for employers and employees to align with these changes in terms of knowledge, skills, values, and abilities. One of the best ways to enhance knowledge and skills is through training. Getting employees exposed to relevant and consistent training can help companies improve performance and increase results in the workplace.
Rombit Solutions offers following training
- Behaviour-based coaching: driving performance focused on improved safety and productivity.
- Training and certification for new drivers: This includes certification for: forklift, lifting platform, scissor lift, telescopic handler, and overhead crane.
- BA4-A5 training: learning how to work safely with electrical installations.
- Security and safety training: Training in International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) and Port Facilities Security Officer (PFSO).
- Training on demand