IoT Technical Engineer - Security
The team at Rombit Technics has been making Antwerp’s port terminals safer and more efficient for more than 25 years. It specializes in access control, fire detection, intrusion protection, cctv, wind measurement, data cabling, and more.
We are looking for IoT technicians who enjoy variety, like to learn and want to work independently. With us, you’ll help build the most innovative solutions on the market!
We are a small, close-knit team and part of the ambitious technology company Rombit. Rombit develops IIOT (Industrial Internet of Things) solutions to increase safety and efficiency at industrial customers. Think of its digital bracelets for contact tracing.
You don’t have to drive into town every day: Rombit Technics has its own office, right in the port of Antwerp. So you are close to your customers.
- Create customized security solutions.
- You perform a variety of installations throughout Belgium. The port of Antwerp is your base of operations
- You will be responsible for installing and maintaining security systems (fire, intrusion, access control and CCTV)
- You are responsible for modifications and extensions to existing installations
- You troubleshoot and provide repairs where necessary
- You have strong analytical thinking skills
- You are stress-resistant, can work well independently but are also comfortable working together as part of a team
- You are flexible and can cope well with changes in the daily schedule
- You are willing to work on a standby system
- You have a basic knowledge of IT and networking
- You have a good PC and software knowledge for installing camera and security systems
Attesting and experience:
- You possess a certificate of good conduct
We offer you:
- An attractive salary with nice extras such as: meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance, company car, mobile phone subscription, possibility of bike leasing, 12 ADV days
- A varied job with freedom and responsibility
- You will be part of a close, motivated team
- An inspiring, challenging working environment in the port of Antwerp
- The opportunity to specialize or broaden your skills
- At Rombit Solutions, we also think it is important that you can learn. That is why we offer training opportunities (both internal and external), in-service training on the latest products, …
About Rombit Solutions:
Rombit Solutions is the expert in access control, fire detection, intrusion protection, cctv, wind measurement, data cabling, and more. We work in high-risk environments that require a license to operate in the field of safety and security. We therefore strive to increase and optimize security and efficiency at our industrial customers.
Rombit Solutions offers a wide range of safety, security and operational efficiency solutions. This includes access control and visitor management, perimeter security and incident management. With over 25 years of experience, we are proud to say that we offer customer-specific solutions for port industry partners (ISPS regulations), Seveso sites and other companies looking for a partner to answer all strategy and security needs.